Project: Garage Conversion
Dream Space: Family Lounge / Entertainment room
The Project: As with many homes today, Mr & Mrs Young needed space for a home office. Their existing office was located next to the families lounge in a previous garage conversion. With their son now in his luxury loft room, the office could be moved upstairs. Mr & Mrs Young wanted to use their old garage to extend their families lounge and leisure space.
In order to remove the dividing wall, a new foundation was required. Once in place, a block pillar was built and steels inserted above to support the bearing walls. Once the space was secure and open, the floor was removed and re-laid to ensure it was level and modern spot lights installed. New cabling for a Home Entertainment System were installed and carefully concealed within the walls.
1 = Very dissatisfied – 5 = Very satisfied
1. Out of 5, could you please score, how satisfied you were with:
- A. Your finished conversion: 5
- B. Our ability to resolve any queries or concerns: 5
- C. Our ability to understand and work with you to achieve your exact requirements: 5
- D. Our level of customer care and service: 5
- E. The quality of work: 5
- F. Value for money: 4
2. Would you ever re-employ our services in the future?: YES
3. Would you ever recommend our services to family or friends?: YES
4. Would you be happy for other customers to view your conversion?: YES
5. Any other comments, feedback or suggestions: We would like to say thank you very much for the great job you have done on both our loft conversion and lounge alterations.
We are extremely pleased with both jobs and would have no hesitation in recommending your Company. All the work was completed as discussed and you were most helpful with any alterations we made to our original plans. Nothing was too much trouble for you. The house was left clean and tidy on a daily basis and your team were very friendly. Overall, a fantastic job – thankyou once again.