Project: Loft Conversion in Weston-super-mare
Dream Space: New bedroom for their eldest son + additional family bathroom
The Project: Mr & Mrs Sugg have two sons and live in beautiful cottage like property. Their dreaming living space was a larger bedroom for their eldest son. They wanted this space to be large enough, so he could play pool or video games with his friends.
Dormer designs and the positioning of new stairs are always important in a conversion. Most cottage like properties have hadhoc layouts or room sizes, meaning this can sometimes be even more difficult. Through experience, careful design and working with the customers to identify unused space within their existing layout, we were able to design and position the staircase to maximise the loft size and allow for a separate family bathroom to be constructed.
As planning permission was required on this project and due to the properties unique external appearance and location, it was vital that the correct materials were used and that the final finishes blended to the original property and its surroundings.
1. Out of 5, could you please score, how satisfied you were with:
- a)Your finished conversion?: 5
- b)Our ability to resolve any queries or concerns?: 5
- c)Our ability to understand and work with you to achieve your exact requirements?: 5
- d)Our level of customer care and service?: 5
- e)The quality of work?: 5
- f)Value for money?: 5
2. Would you ever re-employ our services in the future? Y
3. Would you ever recommend our services to family or friends? Y
4. Would you be happy for other customers to view your conversion?: Y
5. Any other comments, feedback or suggestions: We have been extremely pleased with Paul’s work from start to finish. He provided advice and guidance which improved our original architectural plans, giving us an even better loft conversion. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Excellence Loft Services, and will definitely use them again for any future building works!