Project: Loft Conversion and Lounge Alteration
Dream Space: New bedroom for their son
The Project: Mr & Mrs Young have two children and live in a modern three bedroom family home. Their dream living space was a new bedroom for their eldest child.
As with many modern properties the biggest challenge for this project was achieving the required head height when installing the new staircase. In order to overcome this obstacle, a small velux window was carefully positioned at the top of the stairs. This not only meant that the current building regulations where adhered to but it also gave the added benefit of natural light.
Mr & Mrs Young wanted the loft to be somewhere their son could grow into as he got older. To achieve this and provide a more self contained space, we ensured the design incorporated an en-suite and built in storage. Large velux windows were used on both sides of the room to maximise natural light.
1 = Very dissatisfied – 5 = Very satisfied
1. Out of 5, could you please score, how satisfied you were with:
- A. Your finished conversion: 5
- B. Our ability to resolve any queries or concerns: 5
- C. Our ability to understand and work with you to achieve your exact requirements: 5
- D. Our level of customer care and service: 5
- E. The quality of work: 5
- F. Value for money: 4
2. Would you ever re-employ our services in the future?: YES
3. Would you ever recommend our services to family or friends?: YES
4. Would you be happy for other customers to view your conversion?: YES
5. Any other comments, feedback or suggestions: We would like to say thank you very much for the great job you have done on both our loft conversion and lounge alterations.
We are extremely pleased with both jobs and would have no hesitation in recommending your Company. All the work was completed as discussed and you were most helpful with any alterations we made to our original plans. Nothing was too much trouble for you. The house was left clean and tidy on a daily basis and your team were very friendly. Overall, a fantastic job – thankyou once again.